Wroxton Village Web Site

 Editors Richard Woollacott & Sam Mitchell: Email- editorATwroxton.org.uk (Replace AT with the @ sign to save us spam!)



© Richard Woollacott unless otherwise credited

There has been a school in Wroxton since 1709 when the master was paid  £20 a year by Lord Guilford.  By 1815 there were three schools and by 1868 the total attendance reached 112 children

Wroxton  School

For a description of Wroxton National School in 1867 Click Here